How Does Riding A Bike Help Your Health
There s a reason fitness is measured in terms of vo2 max the highest rate of oxygen your body can consume during maximal or exhaustive exercise.
How does riding a bike help your health. Riding a bike is healthy fun and a low impact form of exercise for all ages. Health benefits of bicycle riding. Bike riding has many obvious health benefits but also some you may not have considered â adults begin bike ridingâ to get some exercise and hopefully lose a few pounds â unlike an aerobic exercise classes at the gym which is designed to increase the heart rate a bike riding regimen can be developed for. Cycling is easy to fit into your daily routine by riding to the shops park school or work.
Bike riding lets you add a fitness activity into your day even when you think you don t have time for a workout. To perform physical activity like riding a bike. Joining a cycling club or group is an excellent way to grow your social circle and if you re new to riding you ll probably find all the maintenance and training advice you may have been. Cycling can help to protect you from serious diseases such as stroke heart attack some cancers depression diabetes obesity and arthritis.
So even short bouts of riding like a quick commute to your office can put your body in a better place for the entire day.
- Best Electric Bike Nz Review
- Best Dirt Jump Bikes 2020
- Best Electric Bike Conversion Kit 2020
- Best Electric Bike Kit Uk
- Best Electric Bike Conversion Kit With Battery
- Best E Bikes Canada 2019
- Best Electric Bike Conversion Kit 2020 Uk
- Best Electric Bike Conversion Kit 2019
- Best Electric Bikes Under 2000 Dollars
- Best Electric Bikes 2020
- Best Dirt Jump Bikes Under 500
- Best Electric Bike Pump Presta
- Best Electric Bikes 2019 Uk
- Best Downhill Bike 2020
- Best Electric Bike In India 2020 Price List
- Best Electric Bike Reviews 2019
- Best Electric Bikes 2019 Usa
- Best Electric Bike In India 2019
- Best E Bike Kit With Battery
- Best Electric Dirt Bike For Kids